Dust N Shine’s Green Cleaning Products
We believe in recycling to preserve the longevity of our planet but our commitment to green cleaning also protects you and your loved ones.
If you have someone in your life with allergies you know how important a clean house is, but also how important the product used to clean it, is. Beyond that, there are many other benefits associated with green cleaning products and practices for your home or commercial space.
For Your Home:
- Reduces your family’s exposure to toxins.
- No need to worry about proper ventilation or indoor air pollution because there are no toxic fumes.
- No gloves are required.
- Safest mode of cleaning if you have a baby or a small child with respiratory problems.
For Your Business:
- Improved indoor air quality and therefore fewer complaints from office workers about their indoor environment.
- Improving employee productivity and satisfaction.
- Reduced or no adverse environmental impact.
- Optimizing the life-cycle performance of building materials.
Each and every Dust N Shine team member is trained to our standard of cleaning practices consistent with our employee handbook. We take your trust in us very seriously and are proud of the work we do for our clients.
If you have any questions about the products we use or our services, visit our FAQ page or contact us.